Hi everyone! I am headed out for vacation today in Oslo, Copenhagen and St. Petersburg, so I will be scarce here for the next 10 days or so. I have a scheduled review going up on Friday, but otherwise I may not be able to post at all until I get back.
I am looking forward to some reading time on the trip. Here's what I am bringing:
- City of Thieves, by David Benioff (set in St. Petersburg!)
- Happens Every Day, by Isabel Gillies
- The Orphan Sister, by Gwendolyn Gross
- Before I Go To Sleep, by S.J. Watson
- In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, by Daniyal Mueenuddin
My husband doesn't know how many books I am taking. (We are trying to pack light.) Oh well! He won't read this until we are already there. I know, I know, get a Kindle.
Happy reading, everyone! See you when I get back.