Couple of topics for today's post:
First, on Sunday I posted about a book reading I attended by Rebecca Flowers, the author of Nice to Come Home To. Rebecca has a blog, and linked to my post yesterday. I like her blog a lot – thanks for the link, Rebecca!
Second, this Thursday 5/22 is the date for the online book club for Matrimony. If you are participating, please leave a comment on Thursday and join the discussion. Also, Josh Henkin will be answering questions about the book in a few weeks, so please leave any questions you may have for him in your comment or email them to me at email@example.com.
Finally, I need your help! I am going on vacation for a week this Saturday, and I have a pile of candidates for vacation reading. I need to narrow it down to two. Please weigh in – let me know which book I should take on vacation and why. Here's the list:
- After This, by Alice McDermott
- Property, by Valerie Martin
- Beginner's Greek, by James Collins
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards
- The Confessions of Max Tivoli, by Andrew Sean Greer
- You Remind Me of Me, by Dan Chaon
- Family History, by Dani Shapiro
Please leave me a comment and let me know what to bring to the beach.
PS. Go David Cook!