I couldn't resist this TV meme, which is floating around. I love TV almost as much as books, so here goes…
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: The Office (American version). I can watch this show over and over. Same with Arrested Development.
2. Name a show you can’t miss: The Office, this season of The Bachelor, Mad Men
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Alec Baldwin, Jon Hamm (love his arc on 30 Rock), anyone from Arrested Development.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Britney Spears
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: The Simpsons
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Swingtown
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: The Backyardigans. (Such a sweet song!)
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Mad Men!
9. Name a TV series you own: I have some of the early seasons of The Simpsons, when it was still excellent. I also have The Office Season 2, and the final season of Six Feet Under, which is worth it for the end of the finale – the best 15 minutes of television I've ever watched.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Alec Baldwin – in a good way.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Brothers and Sisters, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Desperate Housewives – yuck.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: I used to cry watching ER. I had to stop watching it. The finale of Six Feet Under – I cry just thinking about it.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Usually nothing, but sometimes popcorn or the weird Japanese ice cream from Trader Joe's that I have recently become addicted to.
16. How often do you watch TV? I DVR everything so I fit it in at night while I am also working, blogging, surfing or emailing. Usually about 1-2 hours at night.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Last week's episode of The Office, which I watched last night.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Drama and reality, with a few select sitcoms.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? St. Elsewhere.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Desperate Housewives, Joe Millionaire
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? That fake reality show – The Joe Schmo Show – about 5 years ago. Absolutely hysterical. "You are dead to us."
22. What TV show scared you the most? I hate scary shows.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Arrested Development.